Monday 12 October 2015

Timeline of Credits - SE7EN

Timeline of Credits - SE7EN

We were set the task of analysing the opening credits in the film Se7en. I looked at the exact second in which each title came up, in order to look at the order that they appeared as well as what each one specifically said, which I discovered was usually the job role and their name. The purpose of this task was to improve my understanding of the opening sequence, as the research can be used to put our credits into our opening sequence, and we will be able to compare the two in order to check it looks professional. Also, it gave me an idea of what the credits actually say, as it is their name and job role so the audience know which part of the film they worked on.

From doing the timeline of credits, I have learnt that there are a vast amount of people mentioned in the opening credits alone. It also clearly shows what each of them do, which is helpful for the audience in identifying the production teams individual job roles. Overall, I have learnt the structure of the opening credits which I can then adapt and use in creating our own opening sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment