Tuesday 9 February 2016

Evaluation - Company ident


After a discussion with Tia, Amy and Charley, a decision was made to edit the company ident ever so slightly. The small change that I need to make, is that the letter "p" in "Elementary Productions" should be a large P and not a small p as it is a title for a company. As small as the detail is, the change I need to make is slightly larger than may seem as I will need to not only change the letter, but the animation may need to be tweaked at each key frame to allow for the change in letter size, as well as being re-rendered to accommodate for the change in footage throughout the whole clip.

In addition to that, a change I may also make, is to the run time of the animation. As opposed to keeping what i had edited in Final Cut Pro where i just clipped a few seconds off of the start of the ident, I might instead speed up the animation in Cinema 4D to ensure that the whole animation is included in the final piece so it doesn't seem cropped (which it is). This will provide a slight implication as I would end up having to edit the sound more carefully as and speed changes will affect the sound of the metal crashes but I am sure that I can succeed at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment